Are you innovative, technically minded & interested in injection/blow molding technology?
Do you want to be part of a company the designs & manufactures parts for the Model X Tesla Car?
Are you interested in travelling to North America and Europe to complete Automation Projects?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.
Mergon Group (www.mergon.com) is a leading supplier of innovative plastic products to world class customers in the healthcare, automotive and industrial sectors. The Group has manufacturing operations in Ireland, the US and the Czech Republic.
We are actively recruiting a Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineer to be based in Castlepollard in Co. Westmeath
The Role Responsibilities:
- Design and manufacture of automated finishing cells including six axis robots
- Design and manufacture of finishing and verification equipment, including fail safes / Poka Yoke
- Support the commissioning and validation of automated finishing and verification equipment
- Host design reviews with internal customers when appropriate. Design decisions to be agreed by stakeholders and documented
- Design work to be carried out as per Mergon best practice and drawings should be generated according to industry standards
- Identification and execution of process improvements which involve modifications and upgrades to existing automated equipment or the design and development of new equipment as appropriate
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics essential
- Experience in 3D CAD is essential
- Proficiency in Solid Works desirable
- Experience of Installation, maintenance and Programming of ABB Robots desirable.
- Experience of Installation, wiring, programming and commissioning of PLC’s into systems desirable
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deliver results
If you wish to apply please send your CV to HR@mergon.com or call Kate Blake, Senior HR Business Partner on 044 966 2033 for more information.
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|