Mergon is a recognised leader in blow moulding and injection moulding.
In recent years the company has increased its capabilities in additive manufacturing and systems manufacturing; supplying complex moulded and electronics based assemblies to major clients like Abbott and Xerox.
As a result of working across many different sectors, Mergon has access to and experience in best practice from leaders in the Automotive, Industrial and Healthcare sectors. We believe this wealth of cross industrial experience makes us a valuable partner and gives our customers insights to ideas that typical suppliers may not have.
Our skills include:
- Full design for manufacturing services
- Project management
- Tooling manufacture and management
- Rapid prototyping
- Additive manufacturing – for components, fixtures and moulds
- Pilot production line for validation services
- Low volume production runs
- Regulatory approval and compliance with international standards as a service
- IQ, OQ, PQ validation and approval process in line with ISO13485 principles
- Conventional extrusion blow moulding
- 3-D blow moulding (including suction blow)
- Injection moulding
- Processing of engineering materials (including high temperature, optical and antimicrobial grades)
- Surface enhancements (including over moulding, plasma treatment and painting)
- Sophisticated robotic finishing
- High level automation for assembly processes
- Fully automated product verification and testing
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|