Engineer – Clear Vision Systems
Mergon Group is a leading supplier of innovative plastic products to world class customers in the healthcare, automotive and industrial sectors. The Group has manufacturing operations in Ireland, the US and the Czech Republic.
Scope of the Position:
In this position, you have the unique opportunity to work across both the sales and engineering departments, and be directly engaged with our customers, helping to develop and design innovative clear vision/washer system solutions for some of the world’s leading automotive companies. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on innovation projects for our customer base which includes Jaguar Land Rover, BMW and McLaren.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Solution creation and implementation of clear vision systems and washer system technology;
– Support sales team on customer visits and review of customer requirements;
– Review of internal designs, and determine capability to meet customer specifications;
– Testing & validation of design;
– Failure investigations;
– Liaise with customers, engineering department and manufacturing;
– Create proposals and present internally and externally;
– Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
Desired Skills & Experience
– Relevant qualification in an Engineering related discipline, or a combination of education and work experience;
– At least five years of relevant engineering field work experience;
– Specific washer systems/clear vision systems experience a must;
– Effective collaboration skills;
– High level of personal integrity, ability to professionally handle confidential R&D projects;
– Strong verbal and written communication skills;
– Ability to work with core Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
Irish site location, flexibility on location a possibility.
If you wish to apply please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|