Mergon Corporation, based in Anderson, South Carolina is part of Mergon Group, an international Irish owned company recognized for their innovative, technical plastic molding solutions for the Automotive, Industrial and Healthcare sectors. In Anderson, Mergon focus on manufacturing automotive and industrial parts for high profile customers such as BMW and Xerox.
Mergon Corporation currently has an exciting and challenging role for a Maintenance Supervisor. This role is responsible for all aspects of technical support to ensure efficient and effective running of production.
- Lead a technically equipped team in mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic problem solving
- Carrying out preventative maintenance on blow molding machines and adjustments to blow molding process to ensure good production
- Partnering with Production and Quality teams to ensure effective management of equipment downtime and speedily resolutions of any issues
- Supporting product, process and equipment analysis and improvement projects
- Working as member of a team to resolve open issues, drive process improvements in design, layout and operational performance
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the area of process and equipment development i.e. equipment / process control and monitoring.
- Build and develop contacts with external technical representatives, vendors agents etc, in order to keep abreast of technological developments, new product introductions etc. in the controls / electrical field
- Monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation where relevant. (CE compliance of equipment)
The successful candidate should have a relevant trade experience in a manufacturing environment. Minimum of 5 years experience within Maintenance role in manufacturing environment with blowing molding experience preferred. This is not a desk job.
If you wish to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|