Mergon Group is a leading supplier of innovative plastic products to world class customers in the automotive, industrial and healthcare sectors. The Group has manufacturing operations in Ireland, the US, China and the Czech Republic.
Mergon International wishes to recruit a Maintenance Technician to join our engineering team.
Working on shift the Maintenance Technician will provide technical support to ensure the efficient running of production. Duties will include:
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and material handling systems for blow and injection moulding machines.
- Repair of auxiliary equipment such as grinders, conveyors and finishing cells as required
- Carry out preventative maintenance on blow moulding machines and adjustments to blow moulding process to ensure good production
- Log and report downtime/quality issues
- Support product, process and equipment analysis and improvement projects
- Work as member of a team to resolve open issues, drive process improvements in design, layout and operational performance
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Maintenance Technician with experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- Be experienced in dealing with both electrical and mechanical process issues as well as familiarity with robotics
- Be able to work on own initiative and priorities work as required
- Have excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 26 days holidays
- Flexible Working
- Discount Gym membership
- Wellness Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applicants should forward a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|