Mergon Corporation, based in Anderson, South Carolina is part of Mergon Group, an international Irish owned company recognized for their innovative, technical plastic molding solutions for the Automotive, Industrial and Healthcare sectors. In Anderson, Mergon focus on manufacturing automotive and industrial parts for high profile customers such as BMW and Xerox.
We are actively recruiting Maintenance Technicians to join our team in Anderson, South Carolina.
Scope of the Position
Carry out repair and preventive maintenance activities minimising production downtime.
- Carry out electrical and/or mechanical repairs and inspections as required to ensure equipment runs reliably in production.
- Install new machinery, overhaul equipment and rebuild and fabricate parts as required.
- Consistently maintain company safety and cleanliness standards in the production environment.
- Assist maintenance personnel with plant maintenance as needed.
- Liaise with outside contractors as necessary.
- Training, instruction and supervision of apprentices including carrying out reviews of Apprentice performance, ensuring that Apprentices get experience in all aspects of their trade.
- Production: liaison on all issues regarding machine maintenance.
- Apprentices: instruction, supervision and imparting of knowledge
- Outside contractors: control and supervise the work of outside contractors as required.
- Set up personnel & Tool room: liaise regarding machine maintenance
- Purchasing Department: ensure that all necessary spares are ordered
Candidates should have at least 5 years previous experience as a Maintenance Technician in a manufacturing environment.
Prior blow molding experience is a plus. The candidate should also have excellent trouble shooting skills, a working knowledge of hydraulics, electronics and strong mechanical ability.
If you wish to apply please forward your CV to email@example.com
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|