Mergon Corporation, based in Anderson, South Carolina is part of Mergon Group, an international Irish owned company recognized for their innovative, technical plastic molding solutions for the Automotive, Industrial and Healthcare sectors. In Anderson, Mergon focus on manufacturing automotive and industrial parts for high profile customers such as BMW and Xerox.
We are currently recruiting a Program/Project Manager to partner with high profile customers in the automotive and industrial sector on a variety of new programs/projects.
- Reviewing information pertaining to new products/potential new projects with Sales as part of the quotation process
- Attending project start meeting
- Reviewing all information pertaining to the new project and develop project planner
- Completing tooling specification sheets and select tooling vendors
- Managing the performance of all suppliers and report on project status at Weekly progress Review
- Co-ordinating all trials at supplier site and in house as relevant
- Carrying out high volume trial
- Carrying out process capability studies and DPPM studies to ensure new projects meet required standards of quality, cost and delivery
The successful candidate will have a relevant engineering degree and 5+ years program/project management experience.
If you wish to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|