Scope of the Position
- Assist management to ensure products and services meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Program support of all new business and liaison between plant, and customer.
- New Product Introduction: Key role in new product program management. Support the definition of customer requirements in relation to product quality, launch, and program management coordinating all efforts to ensure these are met.
- Assist in driving continuous improvement processes within the organization.
- Management of programs in areas of responsibility.
- Continuously monitor project status in the areas of cost tracking, time tracking, department progress of work, etc.
- Working with customers and internal departments on current and new projects.
- Create and maintain close, constructive relationships between Quality Assurance, Production and Sales & Marketing to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Develop close mutually co-operative relationships with customers.
Decision Making Authority
- Authority to stop production based on concern for quality.
The above is not exhaustive. Other duties and responsibilities may be added as the employee’s immediate supervisor deems appropriate.
If you wish to apply please contact Rob by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|