New Product Development (NPI) Program/Project Manager – Automotive
Mergon Corporation is a leading supplier of innovative plastic blow molded and injection molded products to world class customers in the automotive, industrial and healthcare sectors. The Group has manufacturing operations in the US, Ireland and the Czech Republic. Mergon offers a competitive benefit package, growing work environment and opportunity for advancement. Mergon has been awarded multiple new projects in our automotive production area, and has a need to fill this new position.
We are currently recruiting a Program/Project Manager to partner with high profile customers in the automotive and industrial sector on a variety of new programs/projects.
- Reviewing information pertaining to new products/potential new projects with the Sales Team as part of the quotation process
- Attending project start meeting
- Reviewing all information pertaining to the new project and develop project planner
- Completing tooling specification sheets and select tooling vendors
- Managing the performance of all suppliers and report on project status at weekly progress review
- Co-ordinating all trials at supplier site and in house as relevant
- Carrying out high volume trial
- Carrying out process capability studies and DPPM studies to ensure new projects meet required standards of quality, cost and delivery
The successful candidate will have a relevant engineering degree and 5+ years program/project management experience.
If you wish to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|