Scope of the Position
- Management of the Quality System across the organization to ensure products and services meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Program management of all new business and liaison between plant, customer and corporate office.
- Overall maintenance and management of Quality Management System ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2015
- Management of new Quality initiatives and programmes of change e.g IATF 16949
- New Product Introduction: Key role in new product introductions. Manage the definition of customer requirements in relation to product quality and co-ordinate all efforts to ensure these are met.
- Drive continuous improvement processes within the organisation.
- Foster responsibility for Quality at all levels in the organization.
- Inform members of management team on new developments in the areas of quality management and continuous improvement.
- Develop members of QA Department to fulfil their potential within the organization.
Create and maintain close, constructive relationships between Quality Assurance, Production and Sales & Marketing to ensure total customer satisfaction
Develop close mutually co-operative relationships with customers.
Decision Making Authority
Authority to stop production based on concern for quality.
The above is not exhaustive. Other duties and responsibilities may be added as the employee’s immediate supervisor deems appropriate.
If you wish to apply please contact Rob by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|