Excited about Quality? Want to make an impact on your customer?
Then we may have the role for you!! In this role, you would be responsible for maintaining product quality and related documentation in accordance with the TS16949 requirements.
The core job responsibilities for this role are:
- Main quality contact for your specific customers on Quality issues
- Preparation of all necessary Quality documentation as requested by customers – Product Spec Manuals, Work Instructions (inc photographs), SOP, measurement reports (ISIR’s), process capability studies,
- co-ordination of external testing etc and preparation of PPAP if requested by the Customer
- Preparation of presentations and other quality documentation necessary for customer visits to Mergon and also for visits to customer sites
- Adhere to all procedures and maintain Quality System to standard (ISO 9001 / TS 16949)
- Ensure all Product Spec Manuals and all related documents are kept fully up to date
- Ensure current information is available in the production area and in a presentable format that meets both customer and standard requirements
- Ensure that document control is maintained at all times
- Maintain customer complaints recording procedures to standard. Lead failsafe meetings and maintain 8D response system to customer and Standard requirements
- Monitor vendor control and assessment system (NCMR’s) and ensure problem vendors are identified and controls implemented to prevent problem reaching Mergon product.
- Liaise with Product Development on new products and changes to existing products (under customer and ISO procedures)
- Generate FMEA’s and develop control plans for new and existing products and use corrective and preventative tools within the plant.
- Work with the customer to ensure PIS documents are submitted and approved in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer specific test requirements are completed in accordance with the relevant ISO Standard or customer specified requirement.
- Review Material to meet the IMDS “International Material Data System” requirements.
- Member of new projects development team
- Participate in continuous improvement activities within the plant
- Carry out audits to ensure that procedures are adhered to and with to ensure that quality systems in place are effective
- Carry out Operator training
You will have a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline and 5+ years quality experience. Knowledge of the TS16949 requirements is required.
If you think this role is right for you, then apply now by clicking here
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|