Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Engineer will provide Quality Assurance & Engineering expertise to the Quality Department to ensure that Quality System is of the highest standard. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintaining a quality system compliant to the ISO standards ISO13485, ISO9001 & IATF standard IATF16949 and all applicable regulations under associated directives
- Conducting investigations into Product/Process non-conformances and customer complaints on both medical and non-medical products
- Performing an active role in quality planning and new product introduction
- Leading cross functional teams in continuous improvement activities, championing a structured approach to problem solving
- Leading cross functional teams in managing change controls across the Plant
- Effectively managing the relationship with Suppliers and performing internal & external audits
- Providing training in Quality Processes and Procedures to the extended production and technical support team
- Leading cross functional teams in completing Product and Process risk assessments under ISO 14971
The successful candidate should hold a 3rd level qualification Mechanical Engineering, Quality Assurance or a related field. He or she must have experience with ISO and IATF regulations, have a proven ability to drive continuous improvement projects and be methodically minded with strong attention to detail.
If you wish to apply please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|