Mergon Group is a leading supplier of innovative plastic products to world class customers in the automotive, industrial and healthcare sectors. The Group has manufacturing operations in Ireland, the US and the Czech Republic.
At Mergon International, Castlepollard, we invite applications for the role of Quality Technician.
- Adhere to quality procedures and specifications
- Responsibility to monitor production, highlight and resolve non-adherence to quality procedures and specifications. Perform incoming and final investigations and take part in customer complaints, vendor & product investigations.
- Issue batch documentation including data record sheets (First Piece, In Process), labels, etc to production upon start up.
- Verify line clearance prior to start up.
- Maintain calibration system.
- Administering cleanroom testing.
- Performance of incoming and final inspection where required
- Control of all Quality Documentation
- Quality investigation and validation support (product measurement for DOE’s, trials, investigations)
- Carry out production operator training to ensure that operators understand all relevant specification and procedures
- Complete verification of training for operators
- Generate Quality Reports along with chargehands for non-conforming product issues that arise during the shift.
- Assist in resolving quality related issues on shift with shift chargehand (screening of product / decision on product). Ensure issues are documented correctly.
- Maintain Product Specification Manuals, drawings and any additional paperwork within the Quality System to ensure it is up to date.
- Ensure all relevant quality paperwork is made available to production in a presentable and lean format.
- Control and monitoring of Suppliers (NCMR generation and control etc) ensuring any quality issues with supplied product is dealt with in a closed loop system i.e. receiving inspection.
- Cleanroom testing
Contract 1 year Fixed Term, Full Time Role. Shift Rotation.
- 3 rd level education in a Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a Quality Assurance role
- Excellent attention to detail regarding product specification and maintaining documentation
- Strong teamwork skills
- Solution focused
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate product defects to production and quality team
Applicants should forward a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|