Mergon International is a leading supplier of innovative plastic products to world class customers in the automotive, industrial and healthcare sectors. Mergon International is a part of Mergon Group which has manufacturing operations in Ireland, the US, China and the Czech Republic.
Mergon International currently has an exciting and challenging vacancy for an on-site System Administrator based in Castlepollard, Westmeath. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all the ICT infrastructure is operating at peak performance as required by the changing needs of the business. The successful candidate will administer all systems while proactively improving internal processes.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining the current install base of: Servers, PC’s, Laptops, Mobile Devices, Printers, Network Equipment, Video Conference System and other IT related devices.
- Supporting software solutions which include; VMware, Avamar, IQMS MRP, Production Monitoring software, Document Control System, Office 365, Cisco Meraki Cloud Management and remote access.
- On-site training and assistance for all new and existing employees
- Identifying new business needs, proposing solutions and implementing such solutions when approved
The successful candidate should have a degree in Computer Science or a related field. They should possess a well-rounded knowledge of Information Technology and be interested in:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Virtualisation technology VMWare ESX 5 & Up
- The Microsoft Office 365 Power Platform (Sharepoint, PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate)
- Office 365 (Exchange, Teams, 2 Factor Authentication)
- Good understanding of LAN/WAN’s/ VLAN’s and able to perform troubleshooting
- Database and programming experience would be an advantage
Mergon embraces the latest technologies and have many Cloud based systems as well working with emerging technologies such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Data Analytics, Robotics, Co-botics and Industry 4.0. We are looking for an eager, self-motivating, enthusiastic person with a great ability to troubleshoot issues to take up this role.
Applicants should forward a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|