Mergon Group is a leading supplier of innovative plastic products to world class customers in the automotive, healthcare and industrial sectors. The Group has manufacturing operations in Ireland, the US and the Czech Republic.
Mergon International, wish to recruit an experienced Toolmaker. Duties will include:
• Precision machining of component parts, tools and fixture
• Program and operate CNC and manual machine tools
• Repair and maintain blow moulds and ancillary equipment
• Fit an assemble parts to make, repair or modify dies, jigs, gauges and tools using machine and hand tools
• Ensure that work completed consistently meets design specification and highest engineering and quality standards
• Participate in continuous improvement activities, new product introduction projects and troubleshooting problems in production
• Ensure that health and safety standards are fully adhered to at all times
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Toolmaker with problem solving capability. They should be highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines.
If you wish to apply please click here or call Kate Blake, Senior HR Business Partner on 044 966 2033 for more information
Find out more information about Mergon. Send us an email today.
|Email an enquiry|